Wednesday, June 07, 2006

flying without wings...

funny dark and non stop..yes thats life to me.living on the edge....your dreams or expectations,attempt or experience no one knows what wins. The only goal -success. where we start,where is it that we want to go. no one knows..everyone is running around to find an answer..answer to what?sometimes i question do we really live our lives or does someone else live it for us??
learn from your mistakes.don't be afraid totake chances.some of the lessons have to e learn the hard way.not everything comes easy.you have to struggle,work hard. over come your obstacles and most of all believe in your self when the battle is for you to fight alone.

Dreams keep me alive.i don't know how many of them i will fulfill but one thing is for sure
"I WILL FIGHT FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM"

what is not mine i would never get nwhat belongs to me no power can take it away....

life goes on....
with me or without me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home